Saturday, September 17, 2016

Reflective Journal- Week 4

1. What did you actually learned from the unit.
I learned how to work together as a team and some team building activities. 
2. Discuss your feelings/experiences from the team activities? Did it change your opinion on the subject? If so, how? If not, why?
I was extremely overwhelmed this week seeing that I had to write a 10 page paper. Then after learning that I had to write it as a team did take some of the stress off my shoulders. I think this is a perfect example of working as a team. When someone is overwhelmed, we all work together to complete the assignment and then it isn't so bad for anyone. 
3. How you will utilize the information learned in your nursing practice.
This brings up a lot of things that can be used in nursing. There are times when other nurses and members of the team at work feel extremely overwhelmed and can't complete all of the tasks they need to get their job done. This is when we can step up as a team to help people struggling complete their "10 page paper."
4. You personal feelings about the material covered.
I honestly hadn't ever thought of any of these team building activities until I did this assignment. I didn't even ever think about how many virtual teams are out there in the business world. With technology growing, there are a lot of virtual teams that exist these days, and it is important to know ways how to make everyone come together and grow together as a team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment