Monday, November 14, 2016

Reflective Journal - Week 13

1. What did you actually learned from the unit.
I learned more about collective bargaining and how to better communicate with people. 
2. Discuss your feelings/experiences from the team activities? Did it change your opinion on the subject? If so, how? If not, why?
I thought the collective bargaining assignment was interesting. It was cool to see how things worked out based on the numbers I put in. I also enjoyed learning about different types of conflict and the different forms of communication. 
3. How you will utilize the information learned in your nursing practice.
I think this will be good information to know if I go into nursing management, so I will know what to purpose for raises to bosses. I also thought it was good to learn about the different forms of communication. Especially as a nurse leader it is good to know how to communicate properly to avoid conflict with my team.  
4. You personal feelings about the material covered.
I feel like this was really interesting information to learn. I think it will be valuable information to know in general and not just in my nursing practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment