Saturday, November 12, 2016

Reflective Journal - Week 12

1. What did you actually learned from the unit.
This week I learned about strategic planning. 
2. Discuss your feelings/experiences from the team activities? Did it change your opinion on the subject? If so, how? If not, why?
This week it was good working at a team on the strategic planning assignment. I think it gave us all a great perspective on what strategic planning entails. We had to consider the big picture and what was best for the whole big picture. 
3. How you will utilize the information learned in your nursing practice.
Since I plan on working in Nursing Management, I am sure I will at some point in my career be involved in strategic planning. This gave me a general overview on what that might be like in the future. 
4. You personal feelings about the material covered. 
I feel this is valuable and important information for nurse leaders to be aware of. Strategic planning allows for much growth in organizations, and this should be brought to attention of those seeking those career opportunities in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment